The trial takes around 1.5hrs, and is usually conducted 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding. Mornings are a great time to conduct a trial so you can see how your makeup wears throughout the day and into the evening.
More Questions Answered
- What happens if I have an extra person who wants to be included who was not initially in the contracted agreement?
- I have a large wedding party. In addition to myself, I have 7 bridesmaids who all want their make-up done…
- How long does it take to do my make-up on my wedding day?
- Will I need to touch up my make-up?
- When should I have a trial?
- Do I need a bridal makeup trial?