It is highly recommended for the bride to have a make-up trial for her wedding day. This gives Megan a chance to sit down and discuss with you the colour palette and make-up style you would like for your special day.
More Questions Answered
- What happens if I have an extra person who wants to be included who was not initially in the contracted agreement?
- I have a large wedding party. In addition to myself, I have 7 bridesmaids who all want their make-up done…
- How long does it take to do my make-up on my wedding day?
- Will I need to touch up my make-up?
- When should I have a trial?
- Do I need a bridal makeup trial?